Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Emily Maynard: "Bachelorette" Star Expecting Third Child!

Congratulations are in order for Emily Maynard and husband, Tyler Johnson.



The couple, who married in 2014 and welcomed son Jennings Tyler in July, are pregnant with their second child (Maynard has a ten-year-old daughter, Ricki from a previous relationship).


Maynard confirmed the news via her People Celebrity Blog this morning.


“Some might say I’m crazy. Some might call me a glutton for punishment. I’d say I’m a little bit of both,” Maynard wrote. 


“But more than anything, I’m just so excited for this summer to get here. Why you ask? Well … I’m pregnant. Again And before you even say anything, yes, I realize I just had Jennings like, two seconds ago.”


Hey, it happens.  Just ask Jessica Simpson.


“I guess I should’ve read that part in the baby handbook that says you’re super fertile after giving birth, huh?” Maynard continued.


“With all that said, I truly couldn’t be more excited. I said about two weeks after Jennings was born that I couldn’t wait to have another, I just had no clue it would happen so quickly!


“Some of my closest friends have had a really hard time getting pregnant and my heart breaks for them, so I’m just so grateful for this blessing God has given our family.


“Tyler comes from a family of four boys and they couldn’t be closer, so I’m really looking forward to Jennings having a built-in best friend, whether it’s a boy or a girl.


“Ricki is really hoping it’s a girl so she can teach her how to be a tomboy and play soccer!”