Thursday, March 3, 2016

Khloe Kardashian: Kris Jenner"s Affair DESTROYED My Dad

On last night’s installment of Kocktails With Khloe, Khloe Kardashian revealed that James Harden cheated on her during their brief relationship.



A preview was released last week, and we figured Khloe’s confession about why her latest relationship failed would be the episode’s most candid, emotional moment.


Little did we know, it would be trumped just minutes later when Khloe opened up about why she has such disdain for cheaters.


As you may know, Kris Jenner cheated on Robert Kardashian, thus bringing about the end of her first marriage.


Not surprisingly, the memory of that painful time left an indelible impression on young Khloe:


“I saw how it destroyed my dad,” she said during last night’s show. “I saw what it it did to my dad so I don’t want to do that. I also saw the regret from my mom.” 


We suppose that would leave anyone with a low tolerance for infidelity.


Remarkably, Khloe went right on baring her soul after that, discussing her relationship with the troubled Lamar Odom in glowing terms:


“People can say whatever they want about Lamar, but our relationship was so unbelievable,” Kardashian said. The good outweighed the bad…I still have only great things to say about him. But he also set the bar [high for future relationships].” 


As for why she called off her divorce with Odom, Khloe said she feels as though she has an obligation to her ex:


“I want Lamar to be happy with his life,” she told her guests. “I feel like that is my role.” 


Wow. A Kardashian who takes an healthy, unselfish view of relationships? That can’t be right.