Thursday, March 10, 2016

Lindsay Lohan: Harry Styles Hit on Me, But I Shot Him Down!

As we reported last week, Lindsay Lohan is dating a 23-year-old Russian real estate agent.



She’s been posting photos of her new boyfriend on Instagram, but no one really cares, because, well…it’s a washed-up former child star and some recent college grad who wants to put you in a two-bedroom Siberian vacation home today.


Anyway, Lindsay still wants to be in your life, and she’s not just talking about the occasional basic cable rerun of Mean Girls.


Like the Cady Heron to your Aaron Samuels, she’ll do anything to get your attention.


For example, she’ll tell a totally BS-sounding story about Harry Styles walking into her bedroom wearing a suit.


“I didn’t know it was him,” she recently told E! News. “He was in a suit. I said, ‘Well, you’re very good-looking. Can I help you?’ That was it.”


“I was in bed. I was like, ‘I’m going to bed but it was nice to meet you.’ It was 2 a.m. I had just come back from an AA meeting. I looked like s–t, too. I was wearing a big hotel robe; I had a slip under it. It was not a good look.”


Somewhat more believably, Lindsay says she totally would’ve banged him if she’d realized who it was, because having sex with famous people is what Lindsay Lohan does


“It didn’t click who he was at the time,” she added. “I told my sister the next day and she was like, ‘Wait, are you kidding me? Do you understand? Do you have his number? Can I have it?"”


Hm…We’re pretty sure Linds just had really vivid dream and then woke up and told everyone about it.


Maybe this really happened. But probably not, because it’s Lindsay Lohan, and she lies all the time about everything.


Not grool, Cady. Not grool at all.