Thursday, March 3, 2016

Stars Give Dramatic Readings of Kanye West Twitter Feed

There are few things funnier in life than Kanye West"s Twitter feed.


You never know when the rapper will claim he"s in $ 53 million debt, slam white music critics for trying to understand his music or start a feud with Deadmau 5.


At the Vanity Fair Oscar Party, though, red carpet correspondent Tyler Oakley managed to one-up Kanye"s ongoing barrage of Twitter rants.


He asked famous guests to perform their best dramatic readings of some of West’s most memorable tweets… and the results were everything we could have asked for and plenty more.


“You may be talented, but you’re not Kanye West,” Whoopi Goldberg intoned, while Patrick Stewart added:


"It’s a beautiful time. I love my friends. I love my family. I love people. The human race."


And Emily Ratajkowski perfectly channeled the frustration behind the iconic lament:


“I specifically ordered persian rugs with cherub imagery!!! What do I have to do to get a simple persian rug with cherub imagery uuuuugh.”


The Kanye West struggle is real, people.


Check out the following video to hear from other stars such as J.J. Abrams, Hilary Swank, Conan O’Brien and Mindy Kaling.


Just be warned: you may never look at Mr. Kim Kardashian the same way ever again. This is great stuff:


Stars give dramatic readings of kanye west twitter feed