Tuesday, April 12, 2016

16 Stars Who Lost Their Virginity By Age 16


For the record, we are passing no judgment on the celebrities listed below.


We are simply quoting the following stars and relaying information they volunteered regarding the first time they had sex.


With that said, these famous men and women all gave away their V-Cards by the age of 16…




1. Britney Spears


Work bitch britney spears gif

Sorry, Justin Timberlake, but Lynne Spears wrote in her memoir that her daughter was not a virgin when she started dating Timberlake at age 16. That’s because she had previously lost her virginity while still living in Kentwood, sleeping with a high school football player.



2. Daniel Radcliffe


Daniel radcliffe at a premiere

Said the Harry Potter star to Elle: “I’m one of the few people who seem to have had a really good first time. It was with somebody I’d gotten to know well. I’m happy to say I’ve had a lot better sex since then, but it wasn’t as horrendously embarrassing as a lot of other people’s were – like my friend who got drunk and did it with a stranger under a bridge.”



3. Kim Kardashian


Kim kardashian at hakkasan las vegas

“When I did want to have sex for the first time, I was almost 15,” Kim told Oprah in 2012. She added at the time that her mother, Kris Jenner, put her on birth control right away.



4. Johnny Depp


Johnny depp drunk

The actor told Rolling Stone, seriously we believe, that”I haven’t done anything this collaborative since I lost my virginity at 13,” while promoting Tim Burton’s Sweeney Todd in 2008.



5. Kelly Osbourne


The new kelly osbourne

She was only 13 years old when she first got intimate with a man. According to US Magazine, even though Osbourne hadn’t even gotten her period yet, afterward, “I convinced myself I was pregnant.”



6. Katy Perry


Katy perry 51st academy of country music awards

Perry was 16 when he first had sex. She admitted to GQ that her first time was “in the front seat of a Volvo sedan while listening to Jeff Buckley’s album “Grace.” Thanks for the details, Katy!


View Slideshow