Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Guy Orders Milkshake at McDonald"s, Then S--t Gets Really Weird


Josh Raby, the creator of a web series called Local Air, just wanted a milkshake from McDonald"s late at night over the weekend.


He got a lot more than he bargained for.


Fortunately for us, Raby live-tweeted his McDonald"s experience late Sunday night, as one weird exchange gave way to the next.


"It"s 1AM and I decided I wanted a milkshake. So there"s a McDonald"s near my house," Raby told his Twitter followers.


"I"m greeted at the drive thru by the following sentence: "Hey holy s–t hello, you are at McDonald"s, and I am begging your patience.""


Holy s–t? It only got weirder from there …




1. Have Patience?


Have patience

Praise you?



2. Milkshake.


Milkshake

If only it were so simple.



3. I Need a Minute


I need a minute

For your non-descript milkshake.



4. I Do Have Apple Pies


I do have apple pies

Okay then …



5. Are You OK?


Are you ok

I’m not OK. (Clearly.)



6. How About a Chicken Sandwich?


How about a chicken sandwich

That was just asking for confusion.


View Slideshow