Tuesday, April 12, 2016

9 Celebrities Who Will Probably Swipe You Left on Tinder


Us Weekly has been saying it for years:


Celebrities, they"re just like us!


And that really is the case for the following single stars, who are unmarried and looking for love online, just like many regular folks out there.


Indeed, these athletes, actors and actresses have all had Tinder profiles at one point or another… meaning you are just a swipe away from maybe dating one of them. Good luck!




1. Eric Stonestreet


Eric stonestreet pic

“Yes, I have a Tinder account … I’ve done Bumble, I tried this other website,” the Emmy winner told Ellen DeGeneres on her talk show. “The way I justify it is … because I’m on TV, I shouldn’t be eliminated in participating from what’s going on in the world.”



2. Ronda Rousey


Ronda rousey photo

This former UFC champion told Sports Illustrated that she signed up for Tinder under a fake named – Brynn Campbell – but she didn’t have any luck with the dating app. Your loss, fellas!



3. Chelsea Handler


Chelsea handler nude selfie cropped

No major shock here, right? “I like anonymous random men. That’s exactly what I’m looking for,” the comedian said on her talk show.



4. Andy Cohen


Photo of andy cohen

There’s no shame here, Cohen tells People: “I like it. It’s fun. You know, it’s to me: Where am I going to meet an architect who lives in Brooklyn besides Tinder at this point? It’s the modern-day singles bar.”



5. Eric Andre


Eric andre

Eric Andre wins for best profile photo: it’s his face imposed on to Janet Jackson’s body from her famous “janet.” album cover. As he once quipped to Conan O’Brien: “I’m looking for a lucky lady, or a very unlucky man.”



6. Britney Spears


Britney spears gun show

Spears was convinced to make one during an appearance with Jimmy Fallon. But she really only used is to hawk her perfume.


View Slideshow