Thursday, April 7, 2016

Anne Hathaway Gives Birth to a Boy!

Anne Hathaway may have won an Oscar for her role in Les Miserables.


But the actress has no reason to be miserable at the moment. Quite the opposite, in fact.



We’d have to imagine Hathaway is walking on sunshine… because she just gave birth to her first child!


In news broken by E!, Hathaway and husband Adam Shulman welcomed a precious boy named Jonathan Rosebanks Shulman into the world on March 24.


The blessed event took place in Los Angeles.


“The baby is extremely healthy and is surrounded by friends and family in L.A.,” an insider says. “Anne and Adam are ecstatic to be parents.”


Going way back to an interview with Vogue in 2013, the Oscar winner was very open about her hopes and dreams of starting a family someday.


“Oh, my God. I want to be a mother, and I anticipate loving my children quite fiercely,” she said.


“I think about it all the time, though it’s a silly thing to think about because the kind of mother I’ll be depends on the kind of children I have. I can’t wait to meet them.”


And now she finally has! Hooray!


We send our best wishes to Hathaway, to Baby Hathaway and to all the new famous mothers in 2016!