Thursday, April 7, 2016

Caitlyn Jenner Flaunts Cleavage, Promotes New Lipstick

Pssst! Caitlyn Jenner’s eyes are up here, people!


And so are her lips.



The transgender reality star has released the first promotional poster for her very own line up lipstick, although it would be understandable if some folks were more focused on Jenner’s chest than her mouth in the above image.


Because there’s some serious flaunting of some major cleavage going on!


Step-daughter Kim Kardashian must be very proud.


“Finally Free Lipstick is here!” Caitlyn wrote as a caption, mentioning the name of her collaboration with MAC Cosmetics and adding


“@maccosmetics 100% of sales go to Trans programs :) link to purchase is in my bio #maccaitlynjenner #finallyfree #transisbeautiful.”


It’s true… and it’s pretty awesome:


Every last cent from every sale of the Finally Free lipstick will benefit the MAC AIDS Fund Transgender Initiative, which seeks to support organizations and programs dedicated to improving the lives of transgender individuals.


As we said: pretty awesome, right?


“I wanted a name that I use and which represents the community. This is who I am: Finally Free,” Jenner told E! News in February.


“It’s just so simple. No more secrets. I’m free. I woke up the other morning, and I was just happy. Getting dressed, going out, I’m accepted in the world; people are nice. Life is good. I’m Finally Free.”


Jenner also says she selected a “rosy nude” shade of lipstick because it’s simple and something that can be worn everyday.


We don’t normally suggest that readers purchase products promoted by any Jenners or Kardashians…


… but we can make an exception in this case, due to the good cause Caitlyn is standing behind.