Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Khloe Kardashian Lost Her Virginity at WHAT Age?

Khloe Kardashian likes to talk about sex.



Over the past several weeks, Khloe has revealed the healthiest positions in which to have intercourse… and mentioned that she’s never seen a white penis.


Now, in her latest blog entry, the reality star has written about her first kiss (it took place when she was 12 or 13 and she doesn’t remember the boy’s name) AND her first sexual experience.


Once again, Khloe does not reveal the name of her partner.


But she does write the following:


“It’s not funny to lose your virginity! It’s weird and you’re scared and it hurts and you don’t know what will happen. I was 15 and he was an older guy who wasn’t a virgin.”


She added:


I don’t really remember it hurting but I do remember that I just wanted to get it over with. You definitely don’t have an orgasm your first time. I didn’t for the first few years.


“I didn’t even know what the feeling was until I had one; I just liked the intimacy part. When it happened, I was like, ‘Ohhhhh, that’s what that is!!!"”


Previously, the Keeping Up with the Kardashians actress had written that “communicating during sex is a MUST,” explaining:


“I actually think it’s rude if you’re not vocal, LOL. If my guy isn’t vocal, I’m not excited. How am I supposed to know if he’s enjoying himself???”


That’s a fair question.


In somewhat related news, it appears as if Khloe will never have sex with Lamar Odom again.