Friday, April 15, 2016

Leah Messer Opens Up About Rehab: Jeremy Wasn"t There, I Needed HELP!

In a preview clip for The Steve Harvey Show, Leah Messer opens up about her decision to go to rehab and reveals the real reason she went.


The Teen Mom 2 star, sitting adjacent co-star Kailyn Lowry, talks to Harvey and Dr. Drew about the ordeal.


“It took me quite some time to decide whether I was going to go or not," she says. "I’m from West Virginia and everyone that I was around didn’t quite support me going away.”


"I knew I was suffering from something," she continued. "I didn"t know what it was, I just knew that I was suffering and I needed help."


Leah said her ex-husband Jeremy Calvert wasn"t around to help take care of her three daughters, Aliannah, Adalynn and Aleeah; and the stress was overwhelming.  


"It"s just me, and my husband"s working out of town, I"m trying to do everything I can to take care of the girls."


Leah checked into a treatment center last May for what many believed to be an addiction to prescription pain medication.


However, Leah insists she was there for mental health issues.


"I was on the depression and anxiety track," she reveals.


Dr. Drew, as he does, tries to dig deeper and get her to break down on camera, and she almost caves.


"You"re almost in tears today, Leah, I"m noticing," he tells her.


"Not even six months ago I probably would"ve never seen what I see now," she says. 


"But doing it the right way and being able to have that platform to teach girls to do it the right way… that"s what matters to me."


Is anyone else shuddering at the thought of anyone emulating Leah"s troubling past behavior?


Here"s a sage lesson for girls: Take a good, hard look at Leah Messer"s life choices, and do the opposite.


Leah messer opens up about rehab jeremy wasnt there i needed hel