Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Mother"s Epic Airport Tirade: Caught on Camera!

EPIC TIRADE ALERT! EPIC TIRADE ALERT!


An irate mother of two was caught on cell phone camera going off on American Airlines staff members after her flight from New York’s LaGuardia Airport to Miami was delayed for 12 hours… and then canceled, thereby affecting the start of her Disney cruise vacation.


The incident took place on a night of awful weather, although passengers were initially told that the delay was due to a mechanical problem on the plane.


"I"m sorry, you lied to me. You lied to me," the woman is heard screaming.


"I"m sitting here since 8 o"clock with a nine-year-old who"s waiting for her vacation and my 13-year-old and me. And you"re telling all this sh-t to all these people! If there"s no flight just say: "There"s no flight!""


We typically run these sorts of videos to make fun of he subjects… but we can sort of see where she"s coming from in this case.


It was recorded by a fellow frustrated passenger at 2 a.m.


“Don"t give me this sh-t anymore,” the lady yells. “And you"re all going to pay for my Disney cruise and you"re going to pay for everything else here.”


Police were eventually called after airline staff was confronted with even more angry passengers.


But this footage definitely captures the angriest.


Check it out now:


Mothers epic airport tirade caught on camera