Monday, May 16, 2016

Keeping Up with the Kardashians Recap: I Can"t Wait to Put My D--k All Over That Bed

Daddy-to-be and Internet focal point Rob Kardashian played a key role Sunday on E!’s Keeping Up with the Kardashians Season 12 Episode 3.



You definitely don’t have to sit and watch Keeping Up with the Kardashians online to know what’s going on in the life of this dude lately.


It is interesting in what it reveals from behind the scenes of some of the events we’ve seen unfold in the tabloids for months, however.


Specifically, Rob got a new house – paid for by Kris Jenner – and his older sisters were all pretty pissed off about it for obvious reasons.


“It’s not his money because I know how much money he has,” Khloe said. “You are one of the world’s biggest liars. I’m just allergic to bulls–t.”


(NOTE: Rob has a lot more money this season, in fact!)


Khloe refused to help Rob move and didn’t understand why he didn’t understand why she was pissed when she walked in on him and Blac.


“I’m allowed to say I don’t want strangers in my home,” she told the camera, later whining to friend and Keeping Up C-lister Malika Haqq,


“It shouldn’t be OK for people just to leave that easily. He doesn’t care.”



By the end of Keeping Up with the Kardashians Season 12 Episode 3, the two were still estranged, but perhaps he was just too busy.


After all, Kourtney was redecorating Rob’s house after Faye Resnick had worked all day to design it, because she’s the expert at this.


Or so she tells herself, after making the cover of Architectural Digest, then taking a shot at Khloe’s style, and at Kris for copying her.


We love Kourt, but this went to our girl’s head. A lot.


“Mom, it’s just not cool that you copy me,” she said. “I go to lengths to try to get things that not everybody has … Just, no one copy me.”


As for Rob’s house, we’re sure she did a nice job.


Not that he notices or cares. The only relevant thing the dude said about his new pad was, “I can’t wait to put my dick all over that bed.” 


NOTE: He said this to Kris Jenner, his mother.


She may be bitter about the house, but Khloe and Kim Kardashian both noticed their brother’s increased confidence in recent months.



“I don’t care who he’s dating,” Kim told the camera.


“I’m so happy he’s just feeing better about himself.” 


Kim did admit it was shady because it’s Blac Chyna, who has a child by Tyga, who is creepily dating his teenage half-sister Kylie Jenner.


(Or was, at the time … Kylie and Tyga broke up).


“He should have said to us, ‘Hey guys, this is how I feel. I can’t help who I love and I fell in love with her,"” Kimberly said of the situation.


“But Kylie should know this. He has no loyalty.”


Meanwhile, Corey Gamble and Kourtney Kardashian are spending a lot of time together, which Kim called “little weird” and “bizarre.”


Kim later got to know him better herself, though.


Of Corey, she said, “to find someone that just kinda fits in, and is so chill, and goes with the flow is, like, really I think a blessing to my mom.”