Monday, May 23, 2016

Keeping Up with the Kardashians Season 12 Episode 4 Recap: Rob Trolls Everyone!

On Keeping Up with the Kardashians Season 12 Episode 4, jokes made by Rob on social media weren’t exactly taken lightly by his family.


Naturally, this didn’t help ease anyone’s minds about his new relationship with Blac Chyna, which they were already up in arms over. 



If you watch Keeping Up with the Kardashians online, or even if you don’t, you know the Kards’ history with Blac … and with Robert.


The prodigal son has become something of a recluse in recent years, only to come out of his shell with the aid of a sworn family enemy.


That’s irony for you, and you couldn’t script this any better if you tried: Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna, of all people, are now a thing.


Kim Kardashian was besties with Blac Chyna while she was still with Tyga – the rapper with whom she has a three-year-old son King.


Tyga went on to romance an underage Kylie Jenner, and while that’s over with now (apparently), they were dating while this was filmed.


Rob, having fallen for Blac, tried to bring Kim together with her to mend fences, see eye to eye and all that. Kim was not having this.


“I understand that Kylie dating Tyga completely broke Chyna’s heart,” she told the E! cameras. “I feel for her in that, you know, situation.”


As for the mediocre-talent rapper-elephant in the room? “Was it uncomfortable for me when Kylie and Tyga started to date?” Kim mused.



“Absolutely. Because [Blac Chyna] was my friend, but I had no choice but to take my sister’s side [in that case]. That’s my sister.”


Kim’s conundrum paled in comparison to Khloe Kardashian’s full-on rage at Rob for posting memes about their family on social media.


The “when the p—y so good you’d rather be an orphan” one in particular – about one’s family not approving of one’s bae – did not sit well.


“Rob is too busy to respond to me, but he’s not too busy to post a f–king meme,” said Khloe, clearly unnerved by it. “That’s so unnecessary.”


Then there was Kylie posting that whole “Cooking with Kylie” segment on her app, an idea Chyna accused Kylie of stealing from her.


 “What do I do, what do we do about this?” Kylie said, seemingly shocked. “I didn’t know you had a cooking Instagram! I don’t stalk your life!”


Kim was unimpressed by Blac’s behavior – she’s a self-professed messy b!tch who loves drama – but was upset with Rob for not interjecting.


“The fact that my brother would allow his girlfriend to talk about his little sister publicly is so not cool,” she said, though Rob later apologized.


As for the new house Kris Jenner bought Rob, this week he decided he totally hated it, and asked Kylie if Tyga wanted to buy it from him.


Totes normal. The Momager was also not keen on Rob throwing shade at her taste in groceries, which is obviously a thing that happened.


Kris vented to her daughters about his latest trolling:



“I don’t really wanna deal with Rob right now because they went on his Instagram and posted all these pictures making fun of the food I bought.”


“Your dad would have expected more out of Rob.”


When Kim called him out for being “petty as f–k,” Rob quickly went on the defense about Blac: “I like her, I love her, she loves me.”


“I don’t want no fighting.”


Rob eventually made nice with Kris, too: “Why would your son go around publicly making fun of his own mother?” Kardashian asked her.


“His only mother. I’m very appreciative of everything, I always say that. I’m not that type of person. You obviously didn’t understand the humor.”


Meanwhile, Kendall Jenner felt increasingly distant from family affairs thanks to Kylie and Kourtney totally rejecting her, she told her mom:


“How crazy is it that Kourtney and Kylie come out to the city and don’t call me. I don’t wanna be like, forgotten, just because I work a lot.”


Kourtney and Kim decided to plan a girl’s night in with Kendall to make up for it, so at least some members of the family work on conflict.


Last but not least, after like two years, Kim and Kanye decided to actually move into their own Bel Air house to get some space from Kris. 


What a concept.