Thursday, July 14, 2016

Amy Schumer Gets Real About Her First Sexual Experience

You have to hand it to her for putting it all out there.



Amy Schumer covers the August issue of Marie Claire, and inside the issue, the Long Island native was very candid about her love life.


Schumer, who is dating 29-year-old furniture designer, Ben Hanisch, admits that getting to the point where she’s in a great relationship hasn’t been easy.


She lost her virginity at 17, but it was the least amount of fun she’s probably had in her entire life.


“My first sexual experience was not a good one. I didn’t think about it until I started reading my journal again,” she told Marie Claire.


“When it happened, I wrote about it almost like a throwaway. It was like, And then I looked down and realized he was inside of me. He was saying, ‘I’m so sorry’ and ‘I can’t believe I did this."”


Another boyfriend did something similar, and equally unforgivable.


“I had another time with a boyfriend where I was saying, ‘No, stop,’ and it was just completely ignored,” she recalled.



For those who want to make assumptions about Schumer’s sexuality, make sure you do your home first.


“I was always boy crazy, but I wasn’t promiscuous,” she told Vogue (really racking up those covers there, sister).


“I didn’t have sex until I was 17,” she said. “And I didn’t give a blow job until I was well into college.”


So, you can’t help but he happy for Schumer when she gushes about Hanisch.


Don’t kid yourself, though.  She’s f**king terrified.


“Being in love is the scariest thing in the world. You want to f-ing cry and scream,” she said.


“I can’t handle it. Every time we say good-bye, I think, This will have been a nice last week together. Or I tell myself nothing is real and he’s going to leave me and tell me he never loved me.


“I feel so bad for him. How exhausting it must be dating me.”