Thursday, July 28, 2016

Kanye West: Kim Kardashian and Snapchat Rule! Taylor Swift Lies!

Let’s move on, please.



We get that Kanye West is so thrilled that Kim Kardashian gave him the gift of validation when she leaked audio of West’s conversation with Taylor Swift, in which the rapper asked Swift if it was OK with her to use certain lyrics.


However, we’re all a bit over it at this point.


West recently made a guest appearance at the second night of Drake’s Summer Sixteen tour in Chicago.  After their duet of “Pop Style,” West decided it was a great time to remind everyone the lengths his wife will go to make sure he’s not seen as a total liar face.


“I am so glad my wife has Snapchat,” West yelled to the crowd.  “‘Cause now y’all can know the truth.”


And this:


 “And can’t nobody talk s**t about Ye no more!”


That, of course, was the perfect intro to his performance of “Famous,” the song that is at the center of this feud.


For all my Southside n****s that know me best/ I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex Why? /I made that bitch famous/ God damn I made that bitch famous.


To add insult to injury, West could quite possibly work on collaboration soon with Swift’s, Calvin Harris.


The Scottish producer, “wants to make some music with Kanye down the road,” a source told E! News.


Harris reportedly thinks West is “brilliant with music.”


Swift and Harris’ break-up turned ugly when she came forward to take credit for his new single with Rihanna, “This Is What You Came For.”


Harris was so irritated with his ex that he tried to publicly humiliate her on Twitter.


“I wrote the music, produced the song, arranged it and cut the vocals though. And initially she wanted it kept secret, hence the pseudonym,” he tweeted.


“Hurtful to me at this point that her and her team would go so far out of their way to try and make ME look bad at this stage though.” 


Watch the video below to see West’s victory speech at Drake’s concert.