Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Adele: Makeup-Free for Rolling Stone!

Adele is most definitely back.


The singer announced her moving, impressive, talented, raw return to the music world late last month, coming out with a new track that received instant praise from… pretty much everyone who listened to it.



Now, to help promote the single and her new album, Adele has posed without makeup for the latest issue of Rolling Stone.


Inside, she’s also opened up about a number of personal topics. Such as…


she remains affected by fame and by the passing of Amy Winehoue:


“People think I hate being famous. And I don’t. I’m really frightened of it.


“Watching Amy deteriorate is one of the reasons I’m a bit frightened. We were all very entertained by her being a mess. I was f—king sad about it, but if someone showed me a picture of her looking bad, I’d look at it.”


she has no clue what’s going on in the world:


“I’ve lost touch with music. Not, like, all music. But I feel like I don’t know what’s going on in the charts and in popular culture. I’ve not lost touch with, like, reality. Just with what’s current.”


her three-year old son is her boss:


He’s a little angel. All the things I really like about myself, he brings out in me, and he’s the only person that tells me no. He completely rules me. He’s the boss of me, and it’s so funny for other people to watch, because I’m the boss of everything in my work life.”


she’s very much in love with Simon Konecki, but has no plans to marry him:


“He’s so supportive. And that takes a very big man, because I’m very successful at what I do. My last boyfriend was uncomfortable with how successful I was, and the fact that he had to share me with lots of people.”


… she’s jealous of Taylor Swift’s squad and she loves Rihanna: 


“I’ve heard about a squad. I wish my squad was all supermodels. We are, in our brains. I guess I have my own squad.


“It’s not as interesting as some of the other squads that are around right now. But maybe Rihanna can be in my squad! That would be really cool. Oh, God. She’s life itself, isn’t she? I love her.”


Man. It’s nice having Adele back in our lives, isn’t it?