Thursday, November 5, 2015

Carson Daly: Stop Asking Me About Gwen and Blake!

Man alive, is this the best picture of November 5th, 2015 or what?



Carson Daly, he who is on the Ryan Seacrest plan of having hundreds of different jobs in different time zones at the same time, knew it was coming after Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton officially confirmed their courtship.


Daly, who hosts The Voice, and works alongside Stefani and Shelton, had Stefani on his radio show on November 2nd to talk about her life after splitting with Gavin Rossdale.


“I don’t have anything to hide,” she told him, according to CBS.


“Everybody knows that I was married forever and now I’m not. So, could you imagine what my life is like right now?”


Last night at the Country Music Awards, Shelton performed his new single, “Gonna” to an audience that included his ex, Miranda Lambert.  Reports claim that Stefani was going to join him at the ceremony, but she was nowhere to be seen…


Stefani and Rossdale finalized their divorce on on October 25th.  


Stefani went on Seacrest’s radio show recently, and refused to directly answer any questions about Shelton, EXCEPT FOR THIS:


“I’m not going to answer that right now, Ryan. I think I’ve given enough of myself this morning to you. But I think he’s hot, don’t you?”


Well played, Stefani.  Well played.