Thursday, November 12, 2015

Farrah Abraham: Look At My New Boobs!

You know that urge you get after buying something brand new, and you just want to show it off?


God bless Farrah Abraham for taking her freshly constructed boobs for a stroll on a beach.  Those girls deserve a photoshoot after being treated so poorly the first two surgeries.  


Let"s throw in a fur bikini and see what happens.


On October 20th, Abraham told Us Weekly that she was getting a third boob job for "reconstructive purposes."


The surgery was performed by Beverly Hills plastic surgeon, Dr. Stuart Linder to get of the "excruciating agony" and "horrible burning and pain," results of her first two boob jobs.


Abraham, who has also admitted to a nose job, a chin implant (which she later removed) and lip fillers, was asked if she would ever support daughter Sophia"s decision to get plastic surgery.


"You"ll see that my daughter does value how I"ve done my look and invested in myself, and I feel like if [plastic surgery is] not harming her and making her look better, and keeping her healthy into her older years, I have no issues with that,” Abraham told Us Weekly.


“I’m going to be supportive because it hurts me to see my daughter worrying about her looks, even while she"s losing her teeth right now, so that"s sad.”


That"s beautiful.  I can"t wait for Abraham to bring another innocent child into her home, and wax his or her eyebrows as if they were her own.


Farrah abraham shows off third boob job in fur bikini