Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Heather Dubrow on Vicki Gunvalson: I"m Not Filming with that B*tch!

She might be the OG of the OC, but The Real Housewives of Orange County’s Vicki Gunvalson is on her way O.U.T.


During the show’s reunion special, Gunvalson finally admitted to “fabricating” a story this season.  She fessed up to lying about calling Heather Dubrow’s husband, who is a plastic surgeon, to treat Brooks Ayers during his battle with cancer.



Vicki Gunvalson and Brooks Ayers dated on-and-off throughout the last few seasons of the show.  However, Gunvalson and Ayers split in August of this year.


Heather Dubrow opened up on her new PodcastOne show, Heather Dubrow’s World, about the drama with Vicki.  She told her show’s guests and fellow OC housewives Tamra Barney and Shannon Beador, “I have tried to give her every opportunity to be a supportive person for her.”


She continued, “I am very disappointed. Why I think this show was so good this season was it was authentic relationships and true storylines. I don’t want to be on a show that is nothing less than authentic. It hurts us all.” 


While Tamra Barney claimed Ayers cancer was fake, Gunvalson spent much of last season defending his cancer diagnosis. However, on Sunday’s reunion, Gunvalson admitted that her gut was telling her that her boyfriend truly did not have cancer.


Though Gunvalson is finally telling the truth, her cast mates are sick and tired of her ways. “I have no interest in filming with her,” Dubrow snipped.  


Shannon Beador mentioned that she is worried Ayers’ lie will hurt the Housewives franchise: “I think when someone comes into a reality show fabricating their reality it damages my authenticity and my credibility,” she stated.


Beador continued, ”I think it damages basally the whole concept of reality television. So I have a huge problem returning and filming with someone who is not truthful.” 


Even Gunvalson’s longtime friend Tamra Barney has cut ties. “I have known Vicki the longest and right now I am not talking to her,” she said. 


As of now, it is unclear if Gunvalson will return for the next season of The Real Housewives of Orange County


Dubrow commented, “There is this story bandying about right now that we – meaning the three of us and Meghan – are banding together so we’re refusing to film with Vicki and we’re going to push her out.”


”I’m one of the people. I know we have not had a conversation. That has not happened.”