Thursday, November 5, 2015

Khloe Kardashian: Book Promotion BACK ON!

It was only supposed to be about a book.



Unfortunately, Khloe Kardashian is a trending topic right now, mainly because her estranged husband, Lamar Odom was found unconscious at a Nevada brothel in mid-October.  


Since then, Kardashian has rarely left Odom’s bedside, even though she had committed to a press tour for her new book, Strong Looks Better Naked.


Many are accusing Kardashian of using Lamar’s condition to self-promote, which makes the reality star irate.  


So irate that she’s taken to Twitter several times in order to explain that one has nothing to do with the other.


“I keep getting asked why I cancelled my NYC signings. I will reschedule them but4 the time being I have to stay in LA for personal reasons,” Kardashian tweeted today.


Kardashian was excited to tell fans that she’d be signing copies of her book at Barnes & Noble in Los Angeles this coming Monday (November 9th) at 7pm.


“LA!!!!! The Grove!!!!! My first signing for my book.I’m staying and signing EVERY single book!! Monday its a date,” Kardashian tweeted earlier today.  “More cities will be added for sure my loves! I just have to feel comfortable to leave for a few days.  thank you for understanding.”


Kardashian’s other project is a talk show on FYI, Kocktails with Khloe, which was originally slated for a December premiere.  


The network announced January 20th, 2016 as a new premiere date for the show, which will feature an “intimate home” setting in which Kardashian and her guests will chat while playing games, cooking and/or enjoying a cocktail.