Friday, November 13, 2015

Khloe Kardashian: I Love Lamar and That Will Never Change

It’s a good thing Khloe Kardashian isn’t sick of talking about Lamar Odom.



You have to hand it to Khloe for diplomatically fielding the same questions over and over again.


The author of Strong Looks Better Naked appeared on Ellen (airing Monday, November 16th), and spoke about how Odom’s recovery was coming along, according to Just Jared.


“Well I’m there helping him and I love him and I’ve always loved him,” Khloe said, explaining that moving forward with the divorce when Odom wasn’t 100% health isn’t fair.


“And that will never change and I just feel like it’s a really insensitive thing to fast forward a divorce.” 


It’s a tough spot for anyone to be in, but Khloe is focused on Odom.


“I love him and I always will and he’s a fantastic person who deserves support and love and for someone to be by his side and for me I’m that to him.


“And thank God I have a fantastic family who loves me and loves him just as much. And they’re so supportive and they’re with me and I have a great boyfriend who’s understanding.”


Harden, for his part, seems to be OK with Khloe’s tough decision.


“It’s definitely a very unique situation, to say the least,” she said.  “Yeah he’s fine with it. I mean we have to communicate a lot. And he’s really supportive and great.”


It’s not easy, Khloe points out, to deal with such a delicate situation when the eyes of the world are on you.


“I think the press and everything they make it more complicated. I think inside our circle we know exactly what’s going on and I feel sometimes it’s crazy that, yes we live so much of our life in public, but that I have to explain every step when that’s kind of frustrating.”