Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Khloe Kardashian: I Was Called the "Fat Sister"

Khloe Kardashian"s book, Strong Looks Better Naked, is inspiring people everywhere.


This is exactly what the author intended, after being called the "fat sister" by internet trolls for so long.


"It"s so funny because I didn"t think I was that sister," Khloe told Maria Menounos at The Grove on November 9th. "I didn"t think I was the fat sister until people would call me that.


"And I was like, ‘Am I?" Like I just didn"t really think of myself as being fat.


Kardashian took a break from looking after estranged husband, Lamar Odom to sign books for fans at the shopping center"s Barnes & Noble.


The reality star, who lost 35 pounds thanks to a commitment to a healthier lifestyle, never saw herself as fat.


"It did make me strong for sure and being able to endure that stuff but it also makes me realize how like f–ked up people are," Khloe told Menounos.


"How judgmental and how people"s words can hurt other people and what affect it does have on them. I understand why some people succumb to eating disorders or just the peer pressure, I do get that.


"But I"m proud of myself that I didn"t and I"m able to walk away and actually say it made me stronger."


Watch the video to find out what else Kardashian said.


Khloe