Monday, November 16, 2015

Khloe Kardashian: I Was The Last To Know About Caitlyn Jenner!!!

Khloe Kardashian is being totally candid about how she learned that Bruce Jenner was transitioning.



In a very endearing interview with Ellen DeGeneres (airing today), Khloe Kardashian admitted that getting to know Caitlyn Jenner has been a long road.


“I had a hard time because I found out on camera,” Kardashian explained. “We kept asking Bruce what’s going on and he kept telling us one thing, but really he knew he was transitioning and he couldn’t be honest with us.”


Jenner had taped an interview with Diane Sawyer, in which she confirmed that she had lived as Bruce for 65 years, but felt like a female trapped in a male body.


After the interview aired, Jenner began her transition.


“We felt like we were the last to know, especially me,” she continued. “I’d defended him for so long.”


Nowadays, Kardashian and Jenner are in a great place, but it took awhile to get there.


“Now I’m fully okay with it but I think the hardest part for me was understanding that Bruce is totally separate than Caitlyn,” Kardashian told DeGeneres


“He liked to tell us, ‘I’ll always be dad, I’ll always be Bruce,’ and I think he meant that. I don’t think Bruce knew fully that when he would be Caitlyn.


“I mean no one knows what will happen, we’re all doing this for the first time. I’m sure he probably hoped maybe glimmers of Bruce can be there.”


Since transitioning, Jenner has become an advocate for the LGBT community, and her family has throw their support behind her new life.


Though she won’t be joining the Kardashians at Thanksgiving due to work commitments, Jenner will be there for the holidays.


“She’s still part of our family,” Khloe said  “it’s still our dad, which I know is confusing for some people but that’s how we know her.”