Thursday, November 19, 2015

Khloe Kardashian: Lamar "Went Against All Our Vows"

Last night, Khloe Kardashian couldn’t stay quiet as Twitter trolls judged her personal life.



After canceling her book tour for Strong Looks Better Naked due to medical reasons, Kardashian tweeted about the Houston Rockets beating the Portland Trailblazers in overtime.


“Dope ass game!!!!!” Kardashian wrote.  “Overtime games give me such fun anxiety but I love the energy the team had in the 4th quarter!!” 


Knowing that Kardashian’s boyfriend, James Harden plays for the rockets, people came out of the woodwork to condemn her life choices.


“You can’t be with harden and still be married fam, gotta chose one,” one stoner thrower tweeted.  “For better or worse sickness and health till death do them part .”


This, of course, prompted another to tweet in agreement.


“I’m with you she needs to pick one or the ou.”


Nope, Kardashian probably thought.  Nope, nope, nope.  She wasn’t going to sit back and let people tear her apart after all of the support she’s given her estranged husband, Lamar Odom.


“You should have said those to the man who went against all our vows,” Kardashian tweeted to both users. “Judge yourself. Fuck off.” 


Seizing an opportunity to get ripped apart, another user joined in:


“but you just with him to look good for the media, you think we don’t know?” 


NOPE.


“ummmmm how does that look good in the media?” Kardashian tweeted back.  “He wasn’t picking roses my friend. Get off my dick.


“Stop believing everything you read,” she continued.  “Not my place to clear up every rumor. I think I know what I’m doing in my life.”


Deciding that an altered state of mind wasn’t her best defense, Kardashian decided to call it a night.


“Signing off…. Antibiotics +painkillers + tweeting does not equal anything good lol.”