Thursday, November 5, 2015

Kris Jenner: Showered With Love on Milestone Birthday

Over the past couple weeks, Kim Kardashian has turned 35 years old and Kendall Jenner has cracked her third decade, celebrating birthday number 20 on Monday.


Now it’s time for Kris Jenner to get it on the fun!



The famous mother/manager, who has never met a paycheck child she didn’t love, turns the big 6-0 today… and her kids have taken to social media in order to wish her the best.


“Happy 60th Birthday to my best friend & mom @krisjenner,” Kim wrote as a caption to the Instagram photo above.


“Now that I’m a mom I have realized how hard your job is & no one does it better than you! I love you so much!”


The other female members of this iconic family all used their websites to send best wishes to Jenner, posting such complimentary messages as…


  • You may have been around for SIXTY fabulous years but you don’t look a day over 35, doll. – Khloe

  • Happy 60th Birthday to the baddest bo$ $ iest momager alive! You have taught me how to celebrate life, make memories and live in the moment and I cherish everything I learn from you every day. – Kourtney

  • Happy birthday, Mom! You are seriously the best ever. I don’t know how you do it, but somehow you have 12 million kids and still give each one of us the attention we need. – Kendall

What about Kylie Jenner, you ask?


Good question!


We’re awaiting word from that teenager and will update this story with her all-important birthday message as soon as it goes viral.