Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Kylie Jenner and Tyga: Did She Just Admit They Broke Up?!

Kylie Jenner and Tyga go through ups and downs like everyone else, but did she just admit that the duo’s romance is down for the count?



After she turned 18, the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star went public with their relationship, and Tyga has been flaunting it ever since.


Don’t think you know everything about them, though, or ever will – even when they break up, which may or may not have happened already.


“It has been pretty organic,” she says of going public. “But I do think that if you let people in too deep, it gets hard. Your fans get too invested.”


“They know when you break up and make up. I don’t want people to know every time we fight or break up, so I’d rather keep some things private.”


Hmm. Is that a tacit admission that things are not what they seem? Or are we reading way too much into a general, mature observation?


In any case, Kylie still says growing up in the spotlight is tough, no matter how rich and famous it has made her and her celebrity siblings:


“I’m still human; I can’t come across something so hurtful and just brush it off and go on with my day. It’s really hard, and I’m still growing up.”


“I know that if you don’t read it, it doesn’t affect you, but it’s hard.”



That includes the non-stop deluge of Kylie Jenner boob job rumors and the speculation about Kylie Jenner’s lips that has raged for years.


“I never said I got them done, but I never denied it either. But people thought I was such a liar!” Kylie said of her famously inflated pout.


And then the surgery rumors just kept on coming, and coming.


“Yeah, then people were saying I got my chin reconstructed, that I got a nose job, an eyebrow lift, I got my boobs done, this and that.”


“So I wanted to come out and say that this is crazy and I only got my lips done. I don’t think people realize that I just turned 18.”


“There’s no way my mom or any doctor would let me go under the knife like that,” she adds, baffled, “that’s just so crazy!”


Kylie insists she wants to be a good model for her fans.


“I don’t want my fans to think they have to get lip fillers or look like me in any way … it was always an insecurity of mine and I did it strictly for me.”