Thursday, November 19, 2015

Penelope Disick and North West: Khloe Kardashian"s Biggest Fans!

I can’t with these two.



Penelope Disick and her cousin, North West posed with a copy of.‘s new book, Strong Looks Better Naked.  When Kardashian got the picture, she posted it to Instagram.


“I can’t stop smiling when I look at this photo!” Kardashian wrote.  


“I love my little ladies!! They were so excited and kept screaming “KoKo!” “KoKo!” North calls me “KoKo Loco.”


Yesterday, Kardashian fell ill and apologized to fans for having to cancel her book tour.


“Stress can run our bodies down so please everyone take care of yourselves,” Kardashian tweeted.


According to TMZ, Kardashian’s condition might be more serious than anyone thought.


The web site reports that Kardashian got a staph infection from spending so much time in hospital with Lamar Odom.  A source says the reality star has a painful lesion on her legs, swollen glands and a high fever. 


“It’s so scary,” the source said.  “She’s so sick.”


While Kardashian is laying low, her interview with Today‘s Natalie Morales aired this morning.  


During the sit-down, Khloe revealed that when she got the call that Odom had been rushed to a Nevada hospital, life-changing decisions had to be made quickly.


“Just having to make these executive decisions is really hard, I think, on anybody,” Kardashian admitted.  “So it was definitely probably one of the most emotionally stressful times ever my life.”