Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Tyler Baltierra Writes THE CUTEST Tribute To Catelynn Lowell

I already think Teen Mom‘s Tyler Baliterra is the most adorable thing ever.  What he wrote to his wife, Catelynn, today sends me into a sea of feels.



According to OK!, Baltierra was watching an old episode of the MTV series, in which he and Lowell gave up their first daughter, Carly for adoption.


“All I can say is wow…this ended up on my tv today & it was so crazy to see Nova just stop & stare at the screen…I haven’t watched it since it premiered. It’s just way too hard,” Baltierra wrote on Instagram.  


“I still can’t believe how strong, selfless, and courageous of a wife I have. I am so blessed to have her as the mother of my children…I love you @catelynnmtv more than you will ever know. Your are a representation of what a mother is & how a mothers love is so sacrificial…your my angel.”


Baltierra didn’t stop there.


“Seriously after watching that for the first time in 6 years I am overwhelmed with emotion. We were just kids & didn’t know what else to do besides what was best for Carly. I am so honored to be able to call that woman my wife now.


“If anyone watches this & thinks she is anything less than strong, beautiful, courageous, loving, caring, compassionate, or selfless…you can unfollow me, because that woman right there is the epitome of beauty & strength.”


Haters be damned!


“The beauty of her heart is immeasurable, & the strength of her selfless soul is untouchable. There are literally not enough words to express how amazing I think she is. I wish the world could experience the love & connection we share with each other.


“Suffering builds character…& my wife has the character of a warrior angel.”


I’ll be listening to Peter Cetera and crying into a pillow if you need me.