Thursday, December 17, 2015

Amber Portwood Defends Boyfriend Matt Baier. Kind Of.

Gary Shirley let the cat out of the bag, and set fire to a sh– storm.



In the latest teaser for Teen Mom OG (premiering January 4th, 2016), Gary told his lawyer that Amber Portwood’s fiance, Matt Baier “has seven kids,” and Amber has no idea.


He and Amber are fighting over custody of their daughter, Leah.


Matt doesn’t sound like the most upstanding guy ever.  In December 2014,  Radar Online revealed that the Boston native – who is 19 years older than Amber – has a DUI on his record, has twice issued checks without funds, was arrested for assault, and failed to pay tax debts of over $ 25,000 in Massachusetts.


I’m sure he’s a sweetheart, though.


Amber is sick of having to defend Matt, so she issued a warning to them haters on Twitter.




Amber Portwood Defends Her Relationship On Twitter




“For anyone talking crap about this whole situation with Matt..this shit isn’t funny,” Amber wrote on December 16th.  “This is real life I have to deal with not entertainment I’m not dealing with this negative immature bullshit.”


“I have enough to worry about. I’ll block and be done with it. Love not hate.  Learn it! 


“I don’t care if I found out he had 10 kids. He has to deal with that and his past and I’ll stand by him.”


She ended the tweets with a good old mic drop. 


“I’m a woman and I hold my own.”


Teen Mom OG returns January 4th.