Monday, December 14, 2015

Kanye West to World: NO ONE SPEAK TO ME Until...

He hath spoken.



Kanye West has issued forth a declaration that no one is to ask him for anything until he’s done with his album and completed his upcoming collection (presumably for his Yeezy for Adidas line).


West took to Twitter yesterday with the command, a very straightforward statement that did not mince words.




Kanye West: No One Talk To Me Until



“I’m finishing my album and my next collection…no offense to anyone…


“I’m asking everyone DON’T ASK ME FOR ANYTHING TILL AFTER I’M FINISHED WITH MY ALBUM.”


West announced earlier this year that the album’s title will be Swish, and described it as a “sonic painting.”


I don’t know what that means.


“I still just kept working and trying to find the language that I wanted to say on my album,” West told Big Boy from LA’s 92.3FM.


“Just going in the lab every night. It’s soundin’ good, like a sonic painting. And it gets better and better every week.”


All requests will be forwarded to North West, who will then type up an interpretation and send it to the interwebs via Twitter. 


New dads everywhere are calling West’s announcement the smartest reason ever to get out of late-night feedings.


Meanwhile, Kim Kardashiana and Saint West remain unamused.