Friday, December 11, 2015

Kate Middleton: 15 Photos of Her Happy and Glorious Hair


Elizabeth Taylor"s diamonds, Jayne Mansfield"s cleavage…there are some things in this world that prevent us from looking away, however impolite that may be.


The Duchess of Cambridge has perfected the art of a blowout, balancing shine with volume to create what my friend calls "hair that won"t quit."


Allow yourself to get lost in a gallery of one of Great Britain"s national treasures.




1. "You Haven’t Said a Thing About My Hair"


Kate middleton uk creative industries reception 2012

“I don’t even know why I’m here. I just wanted to wear this up do.”



2. "Nature Is My Own Personal Wind Machine"


Kate middletons windswept hair

“Disney requested this photo as a sketch for their next princess. I said ‘fine."”



3. "May I Introduce…My Hair"


Kate middleton and prince william engagement photocall

“We are very happy to spend the rest of our lives with William.”



4. "Happy Wedding Day To Me and My Hair!"


Kate middleton smiles at her wedding gif

“You lot won’t believe the glory hiding beneath this veil.”



5. "Easy With The Flash Bulbs, Boys"


Kate middleton 100 women in hedgefunds 2015 gala

“The light will damage my hair, which is grounds for treason.”



6. "Oh, Stop"


Kate middleton visits middle temple in london

“Just kidding, keep talking about my hair.”


View Slideshow