Monday, December 7, 2015

NeNe Leakes Slams The View on Watch What Happens Live

Last month, Nene Leakes appeared on The View as part of her press tour for Chicago The Musical (Leakes currently plays Mama Morgan on the Broadway production).


It wasn"t the best time ever, though.  Leakes tweeted (then later deleted) that the group of women were a bunch of "mean girls turning up their noses, looking u up & down as if u don’t belong."


Last night, Leakes appeared on Watch What Happens Live, and Andy Cohen wanted to know exactly what went wrong.


"I didn"t see any of those ladies on the panel until I actually walked on the panel, and I felt like they weren"t kind to me," Leakes recalled.


Viewers noticed that Joy Behar was rather unpleasant when Leakes came onstage, accusing her of being too rough with her playful slaps and appearing visibly annoyed with Leakes didn"t want to talk much about her new home.


"It was more than Joy," Leakes explained. "Now, Joy definitely was throwing a lot of shade, but there was someone else on the panel that threw shade as well, as far as looking me up and down."


Who?!


"Now we were live, so as far as what the cameras shot or [showed], I don"t know," Leakes said.  "It didn"t show everything, but I can tell you there were a couple of people on that panel who were very shady."


Again, WHO?!


Leakes alleged that Raven-Symone gave her "real nasty-like" looks.


"First of all, I was invited to their show. I was there to promote Chicago and other things. They asked me to bring pictures of my home there, and I brought the pictures they had asked me to bring," Leakes told Cohen.


"They just weren"t kind. They did not have nice manners."


Leakes has no time for you women. Go to a spa and chill the f— out immediately.


I know all of them are tired," Leakes said. "Their hairstyles are tired. Their makeup is tired. You know, whatever."


Nene leakes slams the view on watch what happens live