Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Peter Thomas to Cynthia Bailey: I DID NOT Cheat on You!

Fans of The Real Housewives of Atlanta cringed at the moment Cynthia Bailey and Peter Thomas exchanged vows.  


With his shady financial drama, inflated ego, and wandering eye, anyone who watched the show could clearly see that Peter Thomas was in the fast lane to breaking Cynthia’s heart.



And, as expected, here we are wondering (again) if Cynthia and Peter are done for good.  


In a recent episode of RHOA, they couple settled their differences and appeared to being moving forward. Even costar Porsha Williams said, “They both really do love each other and really do want to work it out. I think that’s what they both want.”


However, over the weekend, the martial sh*t hit the fan once more after Peter posted a picture on Instagram of himself with two women.


In caption of the picture, he denied having the affair.  But the photo begs the question, why is he still with other women???


“Last night I took My General and assistant manager of Sports One/Bar One to the Jill Scott concert, and because of reckless accusation made by other, ever nosy citizens is now a blogger… come on people, REALLY!!!!!” he caption the pic.


“If I am with one of my Gay friends, would it be that I’m now gay, and I’m also cheating???”


Over the years, Cynthia has been in denial over the state of her marriage.  But after Peter was caught cheating on video, things have started to unravel.


The video busted Peter canoodling with an employee at his restaurant.  At first, Cynthia called the behavior inappropriate. Since then, she has been more honest about her feelings.


“I just know that I’m unhappy,” she said on the show. “And what I equate to being unhappy is maybe I’m just not in love with him anymore.”


We just hope she will get honest enough to leave his sorry a**.