Wednesday, January 6, 2016

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 6 Episode 6 Recap: It"s Unf--king Believable

After five episodes dedicated to Yolanda Foster’s Lyme disease (or lack thereof, according to haters), what did this week have in store?



Picking up where 2015 left off, The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 6 Episode 6 kicked off the new year with a new storyline.


Well, new as in a departure from Yolanda.


You don’t need to watch The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills online to know that Kim Richards has been through a lot in life.


This week, her issues took center stage.


It’s no secret that Kim Richards was arrested for shoplifting at Target in August and that she was sentenced in that case in October.


What we didn’t know until last night was that Kyle Richards was so distraught over the issue that she could barely get any words out.


“I can’t really talk about it right now, I really can’t,” Kyle told Lisa Vanderpump, after hearing about it from TMZ like the rest of us.


“I’m trying to figure everything out right now.”


Later, she confessed to the Bravo cameras: “My sister Kim right now is a very sensitive topic to me and nobody seems to care,”


What she was referring to was that everyone would ask and not respect her privacy, even during a white party in the Hamptons.


“It’s unf—ing believable,” Kyle lamented.


Vanderpump either really loves the gossip or was concerned for Kim, or a combination of both, but in any case, she was on the case:


“You cannot tell me Kim Richards in her sane mind would put $ 600 worth of toys in her shopping cart and walk out like a shoplifter.”


“And that’s how I think it should have been handled,” LV opined. “Like, ‘Excuse me madam, are you out of your f–king mind?"”


Whatever’s going on with Kim is not good. We just hope she’s doing better these days and not on the verge of another relapse.


As for Yolanda Foster, she was not in the Hamptons, but preparing for surgery on her breast implants and some free-floating silicone.


Yes, you read that correctly.


Don’t believe us? The cameras had access to A LOT of the surgery, and she summed up this unusual ordeal as only a Bravo star could:


“These boobies never defined who I am as a woman. I’m not afraid to lose that. I just want to get on with my life. I just want to get well.” 


Amen.