Thursday, March 3, 2016

Caitlyn Jenner Clashes with Friends: Find Out Why!

Yes, as everyone in the free world now knows, Caitlyn Jenner is a transgender reality star.


But the former Olympian is on record as saying her politics have actually caused more of an uproar over the past several months than her sex switch.


That seems a little hard to believe, but Jenner is one of the most outspoken Republicans in Hollywood.


She"s even come out at one point against gay marriage, a seemingly unusual position for someone in her life circumstance to take.


In the following clip from I Am Cait Season 2 Episode 1, we see Caitlyn get into a pretty intense argument with her friends over her conservative views.


"Sometimes these girls think that now that I"ve transitioned that everything has to change," Caitlyn says, adding:


"You can"t be conservative anymore. You have to be a liberal. No, I don"t believe that. I think I can keep all of my views the same cause I feel in my heart that"s the best way to go."


It"s an interesting debate, really.


Just because Caitlyn has changed one major aspect of her life, that doesn"t mean her other viewpoints or opinions change along with it.


You can watch I Am Cait online via our friends at TV Fanatic in order to catch up prior to the March 6 Season 2 premiere and you can check out this clip right here and now:


Caitlyn jenner clashes with friends find out why