Thursday, March 3, 2016

Sarah Paulson Confirms: I Love Holland Taylor!

Sarah Paulson has confirmed that the unexpected rumor is a real and romantic reality:


She really is dating Holland Taylor!



Talk of the American Horror Story and People v. OJ Simpson star actually getting it on with the veteran actress first surfaced in early December.


It took many people by surprise because Paulson and Taylor are both women (it’s true! You can look it up!) and also because there’s a 32-year age gap between the stars.


Paulson is 41 and Taylor is 73.


But the heart wants what the heart wants, Paulson herself has now come out and admitted.


“If my life choices had to be predicated based on what was expected of me from a community on either side, that’s going to make me feel really straitjacketed, and I don’t want to feel that,” Paulson told The New York Times this week.


She then made it as clear as can be:


“What I can say absolutely is that I am in love, and that person happens to be Holland Taylor.


Paulson and Taylor met approximately a decade ago.


However, Paulson was dating actress Cherry Jones at the time, though she told the newspaper that she thought Taylor was “probably the most exquisitely beautiful woman I’d ever seen.”


The celebrities ran into each other a few years after their initial meeting… they started to exchange messages on Twitter… and they’ve been an item now for over a year.


What is it about older women for Paulson?


“There’s a poignancy to being with someone older,” she says.


“I think there’s a greater appreciation of time and what you have together and what’s important, and it can make the little things seem very small.”