Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Kailyn Lowry SLAMS Jo Rivera For Negligent Parenting!

Yesterday, we reported that Jo Rivera got engaged to Vee Torres, and his relationship with baby mama Kailyn Lowry is so amicable these days that the Teen Mom 2 star was among the first to offer the couple her congratulations.


But things weren’t always so friendly between the parents of 6-year-old Isaac. 



One of the most memorable scenes of last night’s Teen Mom 2 Season 7 Episode 3 featured Kailyn losing it after learning that Jo had sent Isaac to school in his pajamas and without a bath.


“That’s really gross,” Kailyn ranted.“How Isaac is dressed and how people look at him is a direct reflection of us as parents. I’m already being judged times 10 because I was a teen parent.


“The last thing I need is for my son to look like he just rolled out of bed scratching his head and saying he hasn’t taken a bath since yesterday.”


When Kailyn and husband Javi Marroquin confronted Jo, things predictably turned ugly”


“It’s not okay for you to just show up,” Rivera screamed in a video shot on Kailyn’s cell phone. “When I say that’s not okay, that’s not okay.”


“You cursed me out as soon as I walked in!” Lowry shot back. “You said, ‘Get the f–k out of my house!’ I’m not okay with everything you’re doing because you don’t do anything!”


Marroquin got involved, prompting Rivera to shout, “Take care of your own f–king kid!”


“Obviously I’m worrying about your [child] cause you don’t do nothing!” Marroquin shot back.


All-in-all it was a reminder that even the relatively stable Teen Moms hit some pretty major rough patches now and then.


Watch Teen Mom 2 online at TV Fanatic for more of children raising children.