Thursday, May 19, 2016

Zac Efron: I"ll Totally Flash My Penis on Camera!

Zac Efron has a beautiful body.


You just can’t argue with this:



The former Disney star hasn’t been shy about showing it off on film, and it appears that he’d be cool revealing even more of himself.


In an interview with Elle magazine, Efron says he’d consider going full frontal for a movie, giving us all a renewed zest for life.


“Let’s just say I’m not opposed to anything,” he told the magazine.


“But if you’re gonna pull your d*ck out, it’d better be for an Academy Award-winning movie.”


Oh, well, yeah. Obviously.


You’re not gonna just hang your wang for Neighbors 2.


(Crossing fingers Efron gets a call from Steven Spielberg in the very near future.)


When asked if he fears his career might flounder when he’s older and “less shredded,” Efron points to another movie star known for his muscular physique.


“I don’t know. I look at Matthew McConaughey. He’s maintained it his whole career,” he explained.


“We know so much more now than we used to about [the effects of] being sedentary. I’m driven. I want to attack life. I want to do a triathlon.”


Efron amped up his workouts for his upcoming role in Baywatch, in which he plays hunkarrific lifeguard Matt Brody.


We’re fairly certain that’s not the Oscar-worthy flick Zac’ll be dropping trou for either, but we can wait.