Thursday, May 19, 2016

Melissa Rycroft Gives Birth to Baby #3!

It’s another Bachelor baby!


In exciting news broken by E!, Melissa Rycroft has given birth to her third child with husband Tye Strickland.



Sources have confirmed to the outlet that Rycroft welcomed Cayson Jack into the world on Wednesday night, with the newborn weighing in at 8lbs and 12oz.


He joins big sister Ava Grace, who was born in 2011, and brother Beckett Thomas, who was born in 2014, in one of Hollywood’s cutest families.


Not long before giving birth, Rycroft told E! that she was far more calm this time around than she was the first two times she was expecting.


“I am much more relaxed going in,” the beauty said.


“We’re at the very end of this pregnancy and my friends keep laughing at me because we don’t even have a nursery. I feel so unprepared, but at the same time, having gone through this twice before, I know the things you need with a newborn…


“I’ve learned the things to not stress about.”



We’re not revealing any major The Bachelor spoilers at this point to remind readers that Rycroft was involved in the most controversial conclusion in show history.


She was selected by star Jason Mesnick to be his future bride… only for Mesnick to then reject Rycroft on the After the Rose special, which immediately followed the season finale that year.


Jason then asked out Molly Malaney, who is now Molly Mesnick because she married Jason.


But everything has worked out well for Rycroft in the end.


She was a contestant on Dancing with the Stars… she married Strickland in 2009… and now she has three beautiful kids.


“I got lucky in the daddy department. Very, very lucky,” she once told People.


“He’s a big help and if it’s one of those nights that I’ve done my duty, he’ll wake up with [Beckett] at six in the morning and take morning duty and let me get an hour or two extra sleep.”


Congrats to the happy couple!