Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Kim Kardashian Wants To Get Rid Of Body Parts That Made Her Famous

NOOOOOOO!



While we give props to Kim Kardashian for losing the sixty pounds she gained while pregnant with son, Saint, we must insist she think long and hard about her new goal.


My butt and my hips are the last to go, but I’m not stopping!” Kardashian told People, adding that she wanted to get down to 120 pounds (she currently weighs 132).


Kardashian has been diligent about workouts, and is even the spokesperson for the Atkins diet, which she strictly adheres to.


“After having two kids, and being able to get in shape and still feel good about myself, I’ve never felt better. I worked my ass off, I’ve altered my life and I’m proud of that,” she explained.


It wasn’t always that way, though.  Kardashian felt defeated after giving birth in December 2015, describing the internal struggle to the magazine.


“There was a moment after [son Saint was born last December] when my body was mush,” she admitted.


“I felt like Gumby. There was definitely a moment when I looked in the mirror and I was like, ‘I am never going to be the same."”



Kardashian eats no more than 1800 calories per day, a plan she’s devoted to.


“Anyone who has had kids knows your body changes, and it’s hard to get your body back in shape,” she admitted.


“It takes so much determination, and mental and physical power and energy.”


Kardashian shared her food diary with People, which included protein-rich meals like scrambled eggs with turkey sausage and gouda for breakfast, Atkins bars or carrots with hummus for snack time, and lemon thyme halibut with sautéed green beans for dinner.


The reality star has shared her weight struggles with fans via social media, elated at milestones reached like the recent measuring of her waist (26 inches).


As a lady, I must applaud Kardashian for her dedicated efforts and the struggle to bounce back after having two kids.  


True, she might have a personal chef and a trainer at her disposal, but at the end of the day, she’s got the same goal as the rest of us.