Thursday, June 30, 2016

Lindsay Lohan: Baby on the Way?!

Some things the world just isn’t prepared for. 


Lindsay Lohan having a child is one example that tops the list.



But the (former?) actress tells Vanity Fair in a new interview that a baby may indeed be in the stars for her sometime in the near future.


Lohan reveals she has a master plan for the next 10 years, which includes “making more films, writing my book, starting my charity, working with children a lot.”


“Maybe having some of my own soon – after I get some movies done first,” she added.


We’re unsure if any studios would care to take the risk of hiring LiLo at this point, but yes, please do some movies before having a kid. Take all the time you need.


Lohan recently got engaged to Egor Tarabasov, the son of a Russian business muckety muck, who was surprisingly not named after a character in Doctor Zhivago or a villain in a Bugs Bunny cartoon.


Earlier this year, Life & Style also reported that the couple want to start popping out the kids right away, but this is the first we’re hearing it straight from Lohan’s mouth.


While she seems to have calmed down a bit from her peak partying days, a wacko report still surfaces from time to time, like when she got kicked out of a bar for spitting on people and hurling racial slurs earlier this year.


So maybe just hold off on the baby making until it’s all out of your system, Linds, mmkay?


But the other startling revelation from Lohan’s interview is that she is indeed writing a book. With words.



“I am very excited to share my personal experiences in life and how to overcome obstacles,” she said.


We imagine the life chronicles of the actress would be a fairly simple breakdown:


Did Parent Trap. Discovered coke. Did Mean Girls, did a bunch of coke. Went to rehab a few times, did barrels full of coke. Messed up that Elizabeth Taylor movie, coke, coke, coke.


Think we have it covered.


“I hope that my words will connect with those who need some guidance when [or] if they are in a tough place,” she continued.


“I am grateful that I have a voice, which I can now feel comfortable using as a platform to let people know that we all have ups and downs in life, and we can all come up from the downs if we get in touch with our inner self and spiritual side.”


Translation: I did a bunch of coke and messed up my life and no one would hire me. Don’t do that.