Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Tamra Judge: My Face is Real, My Belly Button is Gone!

Tamra Judge has a lot to say about surgeries, both the plastic variety and the necessary kind.


The Real Housewives of Orange Country star opened up about both topics as a guest on Watch What Happens Live last night, but she then jumped on Intstagram to clear up a couple things about her body.



First, there’s the question of her belly button.


Unlike Taylor Swift, who was famous for awhile for never showing this appendage, Tamra has no problem showing off every inch of her figure.


She has been entering fitness competitions and is very proud of her bikini body these days.


But all those selfies have left many followers wondering about a certain missing detail.


“I addressed this tonight on @bravowwhl I know this is gross but I keep getting asked the same question ‘what happened to your belly button,"” Tamra wrote on social media last night, explaining:


“For the last time …. 3 years ago, I was home alone and experienced excruciating pain. I called @drdubrow immediately and he told me to call 911.”


She continued:


“Terry stayed on the phone with me while the paramedics took me to the hospital. He also communicated with the on call surgeon.


My stomach wall had burst due to gastric hernia.


“5 hours of surgery this is what i was left with. Yep I have a scare [sic] and a screwed up belly button but my intestines where saved. Thank you @drdubrow for being that Doctor that cared and took the time. If you need a new case for #botched you got my digits.”


For those interested in the grisly details, Tamra included a close-up of her stomach scar with the message:




scar pic



The 48-year-old then took to Twitter after the program aired in order to shut down trolls who had harsh words about her supposedly fake face.


Here is a screenshot of one exchange she had with a critic:




tamra tweet



Those who watch The Real Housewives of Orange County online are well aware that Tamra is not about to take any crap from anyone.


She’s been documenting her fitness journey on social media for week now and even competed in a “Muscle Mania” competition in May.


Keep in mind: she is 48 years old.


So the idea that anyone would criticize her body is a bit insane. Take a look at that figure below!


She may not have a belly button, but she sure has everything else going on.



We can only hope this leads to Tamra’s inclusion on The Real Housewives All Stars, whenever that dream series hits the air.