Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Brandi Glanville: I "Acted Like A Child" With LeAnn Rimes

She could be forgiven for not wanting anything to do with her ex-husband’s wife.



Instead, Brandi Glanville has decided to take the high road and co-parent her two sons amicably with Eddie Cibrian and LeAnn Rimes.


“I think that I’ve acted like a child enough during the seven years,” the Famously Single star admitted on SiriusXM’s Conversations With Maria.


“We have to be a unit, the three of us.”


What prompted the move was an incident with one of Glanville’s sons that she chooses to keep private.


“We’ve definitely had our moments of not putting the kids first and not being proper adults, and as the kids are getting older, something did happen with one of them, and I don’t really want to go into it, but it made the three of us — Eddie, LeAnn and myself — realize we have to be together on this.” 


That’s so…grown up.  


“We are a modern family, and we have to stick together in order to keep these little boys in line and to keep them from not manipulating us against each other, and we need to be together for them.”


Fair.



“So that’s what happened really, something with the kids, and we just came together.  And it’s all fine,” Glanville conceded before pointing out that she thinks/hopes “LeAnn finally realizes that” Glanville” doesn’t want to steal her man.


“That’s all done, but we can all still get along and be friends, and so we are.”


Glanville’s 2011 divorce from Cibrian (he and Rimes began an affair on the 2009 set of Lifetime’s Northern Lights), left her in pieces.


“I had a couple years of depression,” Glanville recently admitted on an episode of Famously Single.


“I started drinking too much. I had to up my antidepressants. I cried all day, every day.


“I lost too much weight, but I had to take care of my two kids, and it wasn’t about me anymore.  I knew it had to be done.”


Glanville is reportedly set to co-host My Kitchen Rules, a cooking competition with Rimes’ ex-husband, Dean Sheremet.  And yes, sharp knives will be used.