Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Tiffany Trump RNC Speech: Who is Donald"s Youngest Daughter?

Tiffany Trump, 22, gave a touching tribute to her father Donald at the Republican National Convention in Cleveland on Tuesday night.


After the Melania Trump plagiarism scandal, Tiffany"s poised and personal speech served as a brief respite from the unending controversy.


There wasn"t a lot of politics in this address; Tiffany simply spoke calmly and clearly about how her father, as a person, is an inspiration.


"His desire for excellence is contagious. He draws out your talent," Tiffany said, calling him "a natural born encourager."


“I’m always excited for my new friends to meet my dad, so they can see how friendly, considerate, endearing and real [he is]."


“I am so proud to call him my father. I have admired my father for all of my life, and I love him with all my heart,” she said.



Named after Tiffany & Co., Tiffany was educated at Viewpoint School and graduated from the University of Pennsylvania in 2016.


She works for the Trump Organization as V.P. of Real Estate Development, Operations, Acquisitions, Management & Finance.


Trump is a frequent poster to Instagram where she had more than 100,000 followers. She released a single "Like a Bird," in 2014.


Tiffany is the product of Donald"s second marriage to Marla Maples. He has three adult kids from his marriage to Ivana Trump.


Her brother, Donald Trump, Jr., spoke directly afterward, with his siblings Ivanka Trump and Eric Trump due to speak tonight.


Donald and Melania Trump, his third wife whom he wed in 2005, have a young son of their own, nine-year-old Barron Trump.


Watch Tiffany Trump"s RNC speech below!


Tiffany trump rnc speech who is donalds youngest daughter