Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Aaron Rodgers: Stop Asking Me About The Bachelorette!

Training for the 2016-2017 NFL season has kicked off in Green Bay, Wisconsin, but who wants to talk football when The Bachelorette is on???



Packers quarterbacks Aaron Rodgers was asked about the show by WISN 12 sports reporter Stephanie Sutton, particularly about his non-relationship with estranged brother and contestant Jordan Rodgers.


“I haven’t seen the show, to be honest with you, so it hasn’t really affected me a whole lot,” Aaron, 32, said.


Translation: “Did you seriously just ask me that question?”


Jordan recently revealed that he and Aaron aren’t on the best of terms, going so far as to call their brotherly bond “complicated.”


When pressed further on Tuesday, Aaron didn’t care to elaborate.  


Instead, he just said, “As far as those kinds of things go, I’ve always found that it’s a little inappropriate to talk publicly about some family matters, so I’m just — I’m not going to speak on those things, but I wish him well in the competition.”



Meanwhile, Jordan and Aaron’s oldest brother, Luke are more than happy to publicly discuss the family rift.


“It pains both of us like, not to have that relationship [with Aaron] – we miss our brother,” Luke said on one episode


“I trust that God brings things full circle and that everything would just get back to us being a family.”


The two brothers stressed on camera that they don’t want their famous brother to “be a topic,” but to be able to share this budding relationship with Aaron is something Jordan wants.


 “I miss my brother a lot” Jordan said.


“Especially in moments like this because my family means so much.”


Jordan and Aaron have been estranged for years, according to reports, though no one knows why.


“I have no idea nor could I even imagine why Aaron wouldn’t want to be part of their lives.” Bachelorette JoJo Fletcher said on the July 18th episode, which featured a visit to Jordan’s hometown of Chico, CA