Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Hayden Panettiere Seen Without Engagement Ring: Is She Single?

She sought treatment for post-partum depression a second time in May, and judging from yesterday’s photo, Hayden Panettiere has made some changes.



The most obvious?  A bare left hand that was missing a six-carat engagement ring.  


Panettiere, 26, was photographed in New York City on July 5th in a plaid shirt and blue leggings.  


According to People Magazine, the Nashville star was sitting on a stoop and smoking a cigarette while reading Underboss: Sammy The Bull Gravano’s Story of Life in the Mafia.


Panettiere’s fiance, Russian boxer Wladimir Klitschko was not present, nor was their 18-month old daughter, Kyra.


Back in October 2015, Panetierre sought professional help for post-partum depression.  


She sought treatment again in May, updating fans with this tweet:


“The postpartum depression I have been experiencing has impacted every aspect of my life,” she wrote.


“Rather than stay stuck due to unhealthy coping mechanisms I have chosen to take time to reflect holistically on my health and life.”


Panettiere and Klitschko, 40, started dating in 2009, but broke up in 2011 before reuniting in 2013.



During a beach vacation in March, Panettiere referred to both the boxer and her daughter as the “loves” of her “life.”


The actress has been open about her struggle with post-partum.


“I’m really happy that I can stand up for the women who are out there suffering from this and let them know it’s okay,” Panettiere told People back in January.


“They’re not alone. It doesn’t mean they’re weak. It doesn’t mean they’re a bad mom. It doesn’t mean they’re strange.


“They can get help if they need it, and that’s okay.”


Panettiere admitted keeping it to herself was unhealthy.


“Honestly, when I said [I had PPD] the first time on Kelly and Michael I didn’t plan on it,” she says.


“We talked about it for a second, but it was just like a conversation, and I was like, ‘Why should I be ashamed or hide when it costs so much?’ It costs me so much to hide.


“It costs you so much to lie.”