Thursday, July 14, 2016

Tess Holliday Shares Intimate Photo, Wants to #Normalizebreastfeeding

Tess Holliday is the latest celebrity to join an important movement.


Like Gisele Bundchen, Alyssa Milano and other famous mothers before her, Holliday has struck a pose that she hopes will resonate with others around the world.



She has shared a photo of her breastfeeding.


As you can see below, the image was taken while Holliday was getting ready for a modeling session.


But that doesn’t mean she didn’t still have time to provide her daughter with sustenance.



“@nickhollidayco captured this photo of me getting ready yesterday to shoot the next instalment of my #mblmxtess @penningtons collection,” Holliday captioned the photo. 


“And it reminded me of @gisele’s iconic photo breastfeeding on set.”


The photo to which Tess is referring is featured below.


It was snapped in 2013 and it included the following message from Gisele:


“What would I do without this beauty squad after the 15 hours flying and only 3 hours sleep #multitasking #gettinrready.”


Bundchen isn’t just one of the most beloved models in history.


She’s also one of the most dedicated celebrity moms.



“Working moms come in all shapes, sizes, colors & creeds! #normalizebreastfeeding #workingmom #whorunstheworld,” Holliday added.


The plus-size model is just the latest well-known parent to push the #normalizebreastfeeding movement.


Not very long ago, Kim Kardashian took to her app to share her thoughts on the topic, writing:


“I’ve seen this before and remember tweeting how shocked I was. Now that I’m a mom, I’m not that shocked, especially if you have a few kids…


“I think it’s such a natural experience and I’m not shy about that.


“I know so many people get backlash for posting breastfeeding pics, but I don’t mind them!”


Holliday gave birth last month to her second child.


We send her our very best wishes and we salute all the celebrity mothers who are doing what they can to rid the world of the fuss surrounding breastfeeding.