Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Mila Kunis: No Makeup, All Hotness for Glamour

Mila Kunis has a lot going on in her womb right now.


The actress is pregnant with her second child.



But the gorgeous star has very little going on around her face in the latest issue of Glamour, covering the fashion magazine without a shred of makeup on her face.


In the feature article, Kunis says this is her typical daily look.


“I don’t wash my hair every day,” she tells the magazine, adding:


“It’s not something that I associate with myself. I commend women who wake up 30, 40 minutes early to put on eyeliner. I think it’s beautiful. I’m just not that person.”


In other words: Mila Kunis just naturally looks like Mila Kunis.


The 32-year old, who has gone makeup-free before in a national campaign, went on to tell the publication that she despises Photoshop.


“I hate it,” she said. “There was a company that I did a photo shoot for once that manipulated the photo so much, I was like, ‘That’s not even me.’ Like, what’s the point?


“You wanted my name, and then you wanted the version of me that I’m not. I absolutely hate it.”



Conversely, many men out there would love a Mila Kunis nude spread?


Might we ever see one of those? Or Kunis posing for a naked selfie on Instagram or something?


“If you have a great body, go for it!” she told Glamour in a behind-the-scenes video. “I don’t care!”


That’s not a no, is it?!?


Speaking of Mila Kunis nude, Ashton Kutcher gets to see that sight any time he wants.


What does the actress have to say about her famous husband?


“We can’t bullsh-t each other,” she explains.


“I literally can’t lie to him. He can call me out on everything, and I can do the same, because there’s nothing about the other person’s face that we don’t know.


“We know when they’re acting, thus we know when they’re lying.”


Perhaps this is also because Kutcher isn’t a very good actor. (Sorry.)



After joking about how children are “f-cking crazy” because they have absolutely no fear, Kunis got serious and profound about raising a little girl.


“Kids have a personality that has nothing to do with you,” she said.


“I have a really sweet daughter. She wants to hug all the other kids. I didn’t teach her to be sweet. It has nothing to do with me. I’ve realized you can control only so much.”


We’d like to hug Mila Kunis!