Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Liz Krueger: Fitness Expert Bullied At Wedding For Wearing Sexy Dress

Women can be horrendously cruel, even after high school.


Minnesota fitness guru Liz Krueger shared an Instagram of a dress she wore recently to a friend’s wedding, along with a story that breaks our hearts a little.



The bandage dress showed off Krueger’s incredible body, which didn’t sit well with some guests.


“If only I knew that choosing this dress for a wedding on a 90 degree day meant so many women would be outrightly rude to me, and even come up behind me slap my ass as I’m standing alone. As quote ‘ it was a dare from her friends, bc I was a target."” 


It gets worse.


“And then proceed to spill a full beer down my arm,” she added.  “Just one of maaaaany acts of kindness of the night! 


Yup. That happened. Good thing for thick skin, being able to laugh at things and not take it personally, and good friends/hubby by my side #adultsarebullystoo.


“Regardless, we had one heck of s [sic] fun night and no ‘grown’ women’s comments/glares could bring me down as a wedding guest:)”


The comments from her followers were mostly supportive, with a few “that’s not appropriate wedding attire” digs here and there.



“I’m one of those people that’s pretty strong. I’m someone when I don’t feel comfortable I can usually stick it out but it was to the point where I was like I don’t want to be here anymore,” Krueger told People Magazine.


“Especially after the incident happened, I was just ready to go.”


Kreuger also posted a message to her Facebook page, encouraging others to never let anyone belittle them, no matter what they look like.


“Through my fitness, I’ve always been about empowering women and having them embracing each other and their bodies,” Kreuger wrote.


“When this happened, I felt like I needed to do something more for myself and for other people.”


Do you think Krueger’s dress was inappropriate?  Or do you think she was unfairly bullied?